On a daily basis, our Psychologist:
- Takes care of any psychological, individual or family problem, respecting the personality, dignity and rights of the guest.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining communication and developing constructive relationships both between the guests and with each other.
- Is responsible for meeting the emotional, social, cultural and recreational needs of the guests.
- Is responsible for encouraging and activating the guests to take advantage of both the in-house services and their own capabilities.
- Collaborates with all the staff of the Unit and the Department of Administration and reports on the progress of the educational and entertainment programs.
- Participates in the study and design of a personalized treatment plan for each guest.
- Has an active presence in the meetings of the Unit’s nursing team.
- Undertakes the neuropsychological evaluation and assessment of the guests, as well as designing their mental empowerment programs.
- Coordinates teamwork and empowerment meetings of the staff, providing experienced training on issues related to the psychology of the elderly.